The only personal information collected by TriVista Engineering Limited is the information needed for us to carry out the consulting services specified in our contracts, agreements with our clients. TriVista Engineering Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you or your employees can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting our website www.trivista.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), the data controller is TriVista Engineering Limited of Unit 53, Newhaven Enterprise Centre, Denton Island, Newhaven, East Sussex BN9 9BA.
TriVista Engineering Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- You may give us information by completing a form on our website such as name, company, job title (position), email address, phone numbers, country and other information relevant to the enquiry.
- You may give us information by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- You may give us information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and/or agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, over the telephone, by email or face to face.
We keep our business do not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- You can request that we suspend the use of your personal data while we work with you to establish its accuracy, purpose and reason for processing.
- You can object to our processing of your data if our justification is based on Legitimate Interests, including direct marketing and profiling. Please contact us using the details in this policy.
- You can explicitly ask us to delete your personal data by simply contacting us verbally or in writing.
- We will agree to your request entirely unless by doing so we are compromising any contractual or legal obligations. If we agree, we will endeavour to permanently erase all personal data that we can reasonably locate and retrieve. As permitted, minimum details may be retained within a suppression file in order we can keep a record of your wishes and avoid any resurrection of your data at a future time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If we are unable to comply with any of your requests discussed in Section 13, you have the right to complain or appeal to the appropriate authorities. Within the UK, you should make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Details can be found at ico.org.uk/concerns